What is materiality?
Materiality is just another word for your priorities.
Spreading yourself thin across many goals and tasks will likely mean you won’t be able to give sufficient time and energy into any of them.
A materiality assessment is a supportive tool for a business to have in their arsenal. Moiety conducts the full assessment so you don’t have to worry about it.
What information do we gather?
- Stakeholder expectations and concerns through deep dive interviews
- Any ESG-relevant regulation and disclosure requirements
- The impact you have on the environment from locally to globally
- Your company’s values and corporate culture
- The risks threatening your value growth
- The opportunities in the realm of ESG that can benefit your business